I thought it was time for another About Me post. So here are 21 Questions and I’m sure you’ve been dying to know the answers.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. But turns out that I have a great great great somebody who’s middle name was Taylor.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Cried cried…it’s been a few months. Teary eyed….whenever anyone does anything spectacularly amazing (hitting your goals, achieving major milestones, etc)
3. Do you have kids?
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I’m not really good at the quick, sarcastic come-back. So probably not.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
That would be a negative.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
I have to pick just one?!? I like several for different reasons. Lucky Charms is up there though.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Good question. I don’t think I really know the answer to that anymore.
9. What is your eye color?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
No Scary Movies for me. I’ll take Happy Endings please and thank you!
11. Favorite smells?
Rain, bread baking, cinnamon, fall.
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
I can sing. Other than that, I think that’s about it.
16. Where were you born?
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, cooking, hanging out with friends, blogging.
18. Do you have any pets?
Not at the moment but I see 2 German Shepherds and 1 English Bulldog named Lola in my future.
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
I had one brother who passed away in 2011. I have a step-brother and a step-sister whom I inherited in 2009.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I’m still figuring that out! I’ve already retired one profession. And will be retiring my current profession in a couple of years.
What question are you dying for me to answer??