On November 15, the Texas Women Bloggers are having their first get-together in Dallas. We are meeting up for a Girls Night Farm-to-Table Dinner Event. We have some amazing partners for the event and I’m super excited to meet everyone reserving their spot! One of our members, Nicole, suggested we get to know everyone attending before the event. So the Self-Interview link party was re-born (TXWB has done this once before). Here are the questions and my answers…
1. What is your name, blog title, and URL link? (*include a recent photo of yourself too!)
I’m Taylor for those who don’t know and I blog here at this space called Pink Heels Pink Truck (http://pinkheelspinktruck.com)
2. How did you come up with your blog’s title?
When I was rebranding or thinking of rebranding back at the end of 2012, I knew that I wanted to incorporate my love of all things pink. I have 1954 GMC Longbed Pickup truck that will be painted pink just as soon as my hubs car gets back from paint. I kept toying with the idea of Pink Truck Girl but I really wanted that to have a bit more. So one day at lunch with my bestie, we came up with Pink Heels Pink Truck. And I was instantly in love.
3. How long have you been blogging?
I believe since 2010. But the 2nd time around..being full time posting at least 5 days/week…and now 6-7 days/week, since the fall of 2011.
4. When we visit your blog, what can we expect to discover?
You can find #bloggingedumacation tips (blog tips), fashion, #noexcuses fitness workouts, beauty, book reviews, recipes, crafts/diy and cocktails.
5. Share the link to your favorite or most popular blog post(s).
My #beautyforless DIY Face Masks Post is my top post over the last 30 days via Social networks aka Pinterest
6. What are three goals you have for your blog next year?
1. Continue growing my community across all social media channels.
2. Work towards earning a full time income by the end of 2015.
3. Speak at 2 blog conferences.
7. Tell us about your family. Are you married or in a relationship? Do you have kids? If so, how many and how old are they? Do you have pets? You know, the usual stuff.
Married for 8 years. No kids. No pets. Work full time on the road.
8. What part of Texas do you call home?
9. How do you make a living?
Petroleum Landman, Used Car Lot Owner, Blogger and Landlord
10. Have you attended blog conferences or social events in the past? If this is your first time, what are you most nervous about?
Yes!!! And I’ve enjoyed ALL of the events I’ve attended…both blog conferences and social events.
11. What are you looking forward to the most at the TWB dinner event?
Meeting everyone and being social!
12. Finally, share your social media links so we can connect online!
Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | G+ | Instagram
Linking up with the Texas Women Bloggers.